Thursday 17 January 2008

Twenty questions


Define yourself in 3 words…

Small, anxious, sarcastic.


Eye colour?
Dark brown.


Favourite body part?
Eyes, boobs and feet. Not stomach.


Are you a cat or a dog person?
Dog but I have a cat. Go figure.


Do you eat cold cereal at night?
I wouldn't say no.


What is your favourite television show?
Grey's Anatomy.


What is your favourite food?
Chocolate and pasta [not together].


What is your favourite place?
Home. And then my mum and dad's house.


Where do you want to travel next?
Somewhere hot with white sand and turquoise ocean.


What do you do on Fridays?
'Work from home'.


If you could have one super human power, what would you choose?
After watching Heroes, none of them.


Have you had a beer in the last week?
Nope.


Red or pink?
Pink.


Summer or winter?
Summer.


Flip flops or sandals?
Flip flops.


Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings.


Last movie you watched?
Good Will Hunting.


Favourite smells?
Freshly cut grass, rain on a hot pavement, Peanut.


Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My husband. To let him know I had left work, ask how Peanut was and discuss what was for dinner.


What is the furthest you have been from home?
Australia. I lived in Sydney for 6 years in my early-twenties; without my family. Maybe I’m braver than I think? Or maybe I used to be.

No comments: