Tuesday 8 January 2008

Babies, babies, everywhere


It probably has something to do with my age but everyone [and I mean everyone] around me is either pregnant or recently had a baby. My husband’s closest co-worker had a baby only this morning, and four women at work who sit really close have all announced pregnancies in the last month!

I know, I know, we’ve only been trying* to make baby number 2 for the past two and a half weeks but when I want something I don’t like to wait. Also, it only took two months to get pregnant with Peanut so I guess I have high expectations of my own fertility.

*If I’m completely honest, we haven’t been ‘trying’ all that hard this month; not helped by my parents sleeping in the next room for a few nights over the holidays! Must try harder next month [ooh err missus].

No comments: