Tuesday 1 January 2008

I resolve to...


1. Sustain this blog.

2. Stop eating so much chocolate!
3. Stop drinking so much full fat Coke!
4. Exercise, even if just a little bit. My husband is after all an athlete.
5. Find ways to make money from my natural, but thus far unexplored, talents.
6. Pay off my last personal loan two years early, thereby increasing my chances of achieving resolutions 8 and 9!
7. Get pregnant with baby number 2; hopefully a boy for my husband but another girl would be nice too.
8. Go on maternity leave and be able to afford to not go back to work full time, woohoo!
9. Drop off and pick up Peanut from primary school when she starts this time next year, without having to pay someone to do it for me.

I’m not sure if this is a list of resolutions or just a bunch of things I wish I could achieve. I’m hoping my writing them here either makes me more accountable, or more lucky...

No comments: