Tuesday 29 January 2008

Q and A


Using it as a small opportunity to escape the drudgery of my working day I decided to go for a small walk at lunch today, something I haven’t done by myself in I don’t know how long.


My office is only a street away from where Heath Ledger was filming The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus a few days before he died, so I decided to go for a wander in that direction. Not to see anything, merely to soak in the buildings he’d been looking at himself earlier this month and by going, in some small way, I felt I was showing him my respect. Silly I know.

Anyway, on my walk back I bought a copy of Heat [for those not from the UK, a tabloid celebrity/entertainment magazine], the first one I’ve bought since probably last summer when I cut magazines out of my new budget. The very last page of Heat is always a Q&A interview with a celebrity, for kicks I figured I’d answer the same questions myself here tonight. Here goes:

Where did you wake up this morning?
In bed with my husband, with the cat sleeping at my feet. Our alarm went off at 5:25am, which is just wrong.


If you were invisible for a day, what would be the first thing you’d do?
Rob a bank.


What’s been the most embarrassing moment of your life?
Driving at speed through a car park height restriction barrier, forgetting my husband's pride and joy road bike was attached to the roof. Embarrassing, funny in retrospect and very very devastating for my husband.


Ever been chatted up by another celebrity?
As I’m not a celebrity, sadly no.


Who did you last receive a text from and what did it say?
A girl I work closely with, to thank me for staying back to talk to her about her plans to resign soon.


What was the last lie you told?
That I’m not thinking of having another baby yet [to a colleague].


When was the last time you cried?
Last Wednesday after I’d called in sick to work. I was so stressed about being in pain, and work having caused my pain, that after I’d told them I broke down for a couple of minutes.


When were you last naked in front of another person?
Last night in front of my husband.


Apart from your home and car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
I can’t say my wedding dress because my parents paid for that. So I would have to say the little black Gucci dress I bought from Harrods the year before I met my husband. It cost £800.


What do you most dislike about yourself?
My belly.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was an awesome Q&A, girl! I might just take that one too :)

Agnes Miller said...

Go right ahead, I'd love to see your answers.

Caffeine Court said...

OOOHH! I can't imagine what the bike looked like after your little accident! I loved this post.