Monday 28 January 2008

I want...


A holiday in the sun, enough money to pull Peanut out of nursery, enough money to have baby number 2 and be a stay at home mum, enough fertility to conceive baby number 2, a Bugaboo, lots of new clothes [Seven jeans, French Sole ballet pumps being the immediate essentials], enough money to visit my old friends in Australia, enough social skills to be a good friend, snow so that Peanut can build a snowman, summer to actually arrive this year, calorie-free chocolate [and a stomach that likes caffeine], the 7 pounds sitting on my belly to vanish, naturally dark hair, to be hired as an interiors stylist, to be hired to write a magazine feature, to sleep in, the ability to tan, a mould-free bathroom, new windows [preferably sash], to have more time with my family, a bigger house, a bigger car, a puppy, for Peanut to grow up to be a good person, to retire before I’m 35.

What do you want?

2 comments:

ConverseMomma said...

to tell ya that I love this post, oh wait, just did that.

To be the blogging queen of the universary complete with a paper crown and the ability to order be-headings.

To have enough money to pay for the therapy my children are going to need from all the bang up mothering I've done.

Peace out!

Unknown said...

Great post. I want a lot of those things also, especially the vacation. I am a stay@home mom already and I would adore some part-time help so I can focus more of writing and other projects...but that's never going to happen unless I win the lotto!