Tuesday 5 February 2008

Bubbleicious


I can’t explain it but I feel a lot happier this afternoon. Much less stressed, much more excited and hopeful.


The stress was my own doing really; I’ve been slacking off a lot at work since Christmas and I’ve shot myself in the foot a little bit by leaving stuff to the last minute. I always do, procrastination is one of my faults.

My receding stress levels are being replaced by increased excitement and anticipation about the possibility of Baby Number 2. We’re mid-way through our second cycle of trying to make a baby; no doubt in a couple of weeks I’ll bore you all again with my ‘am I, aren’t I?’ dilemma!

Right now I’m feeling hopeful. We’re doing pretty much all we can to make a baby without being too military [I’ll save that regime for when I really start to get impatient] and I can only hope it works.

It’s that little glimmer of excitement, which puts a smile on your face and a spring in your step. You don’t know if you are, but you could be. The word ‘could’ represents a whole manner of positive possibilities. A bit like living in a bubble of happiness and hope, and I think it’s nice. Now I just have to hope no one comes along to burst my bubble.

2 comments:

lattemommy said...

I hereby add a little glycerine to your bubble solution, to make it stronger and more resistant to breakage.

Good luck, and happy trying!

Unknown said...

Hey! Glad to hear you're feeling good and have that smile and spring. Good luck!