Monday 11 February 2008

Crush me


A very young, very single, girl at work recently gushed over images of Patrick Dempsey. Which led me [despite my age, marital and parental status] to think about all the celebrities I kinda like the look of. Very juvenile I know, but very indulgent all the same.


Clichés like Brad Pitt and David Beckham aside, here’s my list of celebrity crushes [in alphabetical order so as not to show bias]:

Josh Holloway


Justin Chambers


Justin Timberlake


Milo Ventimiglia


Patrick Dempsey


Do we see a theme emerging...?

Oh and husband, this definitely doesn't, in any way, mean I love you or lust over you any less. They're just teenage girl-like harmless daydreams. x

5 comments:

OHmommy said...

Is your husband... anyway look like that? Yummy!

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Great choices! I need to go take a cold shower now! ;-) **laughing**
:-) Beth

Unknown said...

Is Justin Chambers Dr. Alex Karev (sp??) on Grey's?? Just wondering because I dream...seriously fantasize about him. I think I once called called out Alex once...baha!

Agnes Miller said...

Apologies, our transatlantic divide means I've been in bed since shortly after posting!

OhMommy: he will be embarrassed for me to say but he probably looks most like Justin Chambers, but perhaps a little less brooding!

Around The Funny Farm: I really need Grey's Anatomy to come back!

Huckdoll: Yup, that's him. Did you know that man has FIVE children [all by the same woman]? Oh and also that he can't sleep! Just possibly the two go together.

Erin said...

I like your choices.