Thursday 7 February 2008

Blogging under the influence


I have a confession.


I’ve been drinking a little bit of Champagne this evening, therefore my ability to write original prose tonight is kind of null and void.

I have good excuses though I promise: we won an award for our work yesterday [Best Magazine bla bla bla], our big huge project finally went to print today, and it’s my sister-in-laws birthday. Plus it was vintage Moet and it was lovely.

So instead of writing about my busy day at the office I thought I’d share more silliness about myself. Here goes:

1. Were you named after anyone?
Not that I’m aware of.


2. Do you like your handwriting?
Sometimes. If I’m taking my time, it’s quite nice and floaty. If I’m rushing, it’s scrawl.


3. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Probably not. I would no doubt be able to sense my likelihood not to keep in touch as much as I would like or intend to.


4. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Oh yes.


5. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes.


6. Would you bungee jump?
Already have.


7. What is your favourite cereal?
Quick porridge.


8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Not always, just like I didn’t tonight. I always regret it when I come to put them back on the next time.


9. What are you listening to right now?
The semi-final of the African Nations Cup [Ivory Coast v Egypt] is on tv in the background.


10. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
Pink, or orange. Quite like a fruit salad sweet.


11. What did you watch on tv last night?
Nothing. Husband played the Wii while I washed and blow-dried my hair.


12. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Neither!


13. Do you have a special talent?
Um, not that I know of. Annoying my husband?


14. Where were you born?
Wales.


15. Have you ever broken a bone?
Not yet but there’s plenty of time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You already know I luv that were drinking champagne, but you are my hero for bungee jumping. I could NEVER do it. As if! You? My hero! I've been drinking tonight, so we're even :P

Agnes Miller said...

I'm only little so there's a part of me which sets out to prove I can do anything. Bungee jumping because my wuss of a boyfriend wouldn't; backpacking across the US [on my own] at 18 with only £500 to see me through 3 months; emigrating to the other side of the world on a 1 way ticket with a man I'd only known 6 months, the list goes on.

When I was younger I was fearless, we all know what I'm like now!

Enjoy your Saturday, hope your head doesn't hurt [and drinking didn't make you smoke!]. A. x