Wednesday 20 February 2008

I hate mornings


I hate that more tube delays sucked an extra 30 minutes out of my day. Making me late for work. Again.


I hate how my job is boring me senseless. After 3 years of doing the same project again and again it's soooooo dull.

I hate that Peanut was so tired and grumpy this morning she called me a 'poo poo head'. Nice.

I hate that Peanut told me she didn't want to go to nursery today, knowing I couldn't grant her wish to stay at home.

I hate what I'm wearing today. My new Gap top has turned out to be more tent like than I imagined. I know, I know, I bought it because it would be good 'in the long term'. Unfortunately, even I think I look like I 'could be pregnant' so lord only knows what the gossip hags read into it today.

However, on the flip side, I love that I got to spend an unexpected hour with my friend this morning. Tube delays are good for some things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw. Sorry to hear about the hard day. Before I became pregnant with the twins, I became insanely bored with my job also. One of the reasons I wanted to get pregnant - I felt that there was so much more to life than mundane work.

((HUGS))!

Agnes Miller said...

I'm ok, I just get bummed by the tube sometimes. It can be annoying.

I thought you were taking a break? Hope you're chilling. Hugs back to you.