Sunday 16 March 2008

And then there were four


I’m pregnant! Well, at least I hope I still am.


My wee stick this morning showed a very distinct cross - real concrete evidence I am indeed pregnant – however Aunt Flo has been buggering me around so much lately I’m slightly worried nature won’t let me keep hold of it.

She even showed her face for a quick second this morning so I think the best thing I can do is visit my doctor as soon as I can and hopefully he will tell me everything is ok. Then I can get properly excited.

Right now I'm statistically three and a half weeks along so I can’t quite believe I got a positive test so early. I do hope it all works out though. Keep all your fingers crossed for me.

9 comments:

Nikki said...

I can't remember how I stumbled across your blog, but I've been reading for a while,and just wanted to say I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!

x

lattemommy said...

Sending good wishes your way! All my fingers crossed...

Cecily R said...

Congratulations!!! I hope it all works out too!!

mimbles said...

Best wishes! I have all extremities crossed for you :)

Sarah said...

Congrats! I hope you can get to the doctor soon and that everything looks good!

Unknown said...

Good luck and congratulations, hun! Soooo good to hear :) Keep us updated.

Cheffie-Mom said...

AWWWW, I am so glad I found your blog it's great!! Congrats!!! I always loved being pregnant! Keep me updated with everything--I new to the blog world but I've been reading yours for a while and love it! :) Sending best wishes

Don Mills Diva said...

I'm a new reader but I'm waiting for an update - hoping for the best for you!

Gourmama said...

How exciting!!!! :) Hoping I'm in the same boat soon!